Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back to School

School is back in and I'm so un-used to the waking up times every morning compared to the holidays. But the first week of school has been an exciting one, new teachers, new timetable, swimming module and most of all, Youth Week. T-shirts were going for $3.50 a piece but I didn't buy cause' I ran out of money. By the way, I taught that the T-shirt was quite cheap.
CCA has also started and gym competition is coming and since I'm not in the competition, we did conditioning the whole training time. I don't feel like going to CCA tommorow.
The most shocking piece of news in the new term is that our German teacher will be not teaching us for about 1 term to go and teach another Sec 4 class whose teacher went for maternity leave and we'll be getting a new teacher. Moreover, she (our teacher) just found out today. Anyway, tommmorow is MUFTI day where we get to wear our own clothes to school. Yay.

No comments: