Thursday, July 28, 2005

Long long time

It's been a long long time since I've posted. Meanwhile, I've been busy studying for tests and doing homework most of the time. The other times I've been surfing the internet and I hope to buy something that I really like from ebay but my dad doesn't allow it. We had an inter-class soccer match last Friday against 1K and we lost 2-1 in the first half. Guess it was quite comical. Let in 2 goals in one end, and score a goal at the other end. German is getting quite boring with our new teacher and worse, he smokes. Today was Geog test and I think that it was ok. CCA has also started this Monday and we are very slack. Oh yeah. We had a RI lecture yesterday and the LT3 was sooo cold I went to the 'toilet' 3 times and slept non-stop for 1 hour. I guess I should sleep earlier.

No comments: