Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mothers' Day

Today was cool. Morning and afternoon was the usual except I didn't go for music and so went home to slack. Then went to Church at about 3.45 with my Grandma where we had the comanders from outpost 11 to teach us about hiking. Saw a few commanders from ATC camp, like our patrol commander and junior commander (junior guide. haha). Quite fun except for the horrible amount of copying. Then had mothers' day celebration where we presented a modified version of 'Living Spring My Home' to the mothers. Quite happy with my and the group's performance, luckily we dodn't screw up. The girls pulled out becasue they were not confident (shalln't laugh at them even though I feel like). Then after service, I went to play soccer with the youth and the younger RR kids until 8 something where we went home.
Happy Mothers' Day

No comments: