Wednesday, March 22, 2006

'Virus'

Yesterday I downloaded some Block Checker thing from the internet after a 'recomendation'. Then when I installed the block checker thing it worked fine, but each time when I opened a msn conversation an advertisment on the block checker would always appear. How frustrating. I asked my friend about how to get rid of it and he said there would be no way. Sigh. So I went to the block checker website and went to the help section to find out if there was a way to get rid of the 'virus'. I finally managed to download a program that would erase the virus. I erased the virus and introduced it to my friend. He managed to erase the virus too, eventually.
I thought that God wants to tell us that if your friends are bad and sin, they will affect you and you too will sin, but when you believe and recieve God into your lives, you will be forgiven of your sins and you will become a new person, someone who is God loving and fearing. And besides that, when you introduce God to your friends, and if they believe in him, they too will be changed.

No comments: