Thursday, August 17, 2006

Responsibility

I just wonder if I should go gym tommorow. This horrendous gym experience has been a vicious cycle since day one. Me being put in a stupid CCA (not one of my choices)-> Me ponning CCA-> Seniors 'dislike' me-> I semi-suck at gym-> and the whole cycle is repeated again. Gym training is supposed to be from 3.30 to 6.30 on Monday and Wednesday, and 3 to 6 on Fridays. But on Mondays and Fridays, by the time I get released, it's already 7. And on friday when I have to leave at 6 (on time) (for swimming), the seniors actually make a big fuss. And I think this year's seniors are getting more and more unreasonable, especially those who have something to do with me. On Monday, I left early because I had 2 tests to revise for tommorow after getting coach's permission. Then when I was leaving, one of the gym seniors came up and prevented me from leaving and questioned me on leaving early and blah blah... such as 'Is it gym''s fault that you never revise for your test'. Then at one point I told him that coach allowed me too, then he rebutted 'coach allow, but I don't'. Who does he think he is lor. And it's not like I don't always come to gym or that I purposely leave so early. And what happened to those who ponned gym to revise--nothing. That's why it isn't fair. Thn tommorow I have to do a class makeup for Saturday's hiking trip and I have to leave at 5 (gym training is from 3 to 6 (supposedly official)). And I cannot imagine my seniors actually letting me off...That's why I intend to not go, or if I go, then I'll go from 1 to 2.30.

No comments: